HND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering ( Pearson )
BTEC HND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Our BTEC HND Electrical and Electronic Engineering will teach you core engineering principles and demonstrate how the knowledge you gain can be used effectively in the workplace. The HND Electrical and Electronic Engineering is designed to refi ne your skills, and is ideal for engineers working in electronic design, power engineering, manufacture and maintenance.
- To provide opportunities for students to gain an internationally recognized vocationally specific qualification to enter employment as engineers/ technicians or progress to higher education vocational qualifications such as degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or related areas.
- To provide students with higher level skills in a technological, techniques and attribute essential for successful performance in working life.
- To equip students with significant abilities in maximizing the opportunities of employment and career growth.
Any one of the following:-
- Foundation year programme or
- STPM / ‘A’ level with 1 principal pass in Mathematics or science or
- Certificate in Engineering or
- Any other equivalent qualifications
- 2 years (Full Time)
January, May and September every year.
Upon completion of the programme, students will be awarded BTEC HND in Electrical & Electronic Engineering by Edexcel International, United Kingdom
Students may work in a range of engineering jobs including:
- Product development
- Engineering design and development
- Project engineering
- Installation and maintenance
- Production planning and control
- Customer liaison
- Technical sales